HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Just some pics…

December 16, 2013

Sweet girl is settling in well. Great with the cats. Eating well finally. So far the only thing I’ve noticed is she barks at people and dogs walking past our house. I guess she’s claimed it as hers. 😉 she’s been super sweet and gentle to everyone she’s met so far though..:) I thought I’d post a few pics of her meeting the fam…image
image

10 Responses to “Just some pics…”

Oh Lori! What a sweetheart!! I’ve been waiting to see more and just clicked n and …BAM…here’s more Betty!!

I love the one with sheand your so! I want topop through the screen and kiss both of them!!

I think it’s great she’s barking at everyone! She KNOWS she’s home…..and what a wonderful home it is!

I keep scrolling back and lookig at the two of them under the Christmas tree…..ADORABLE!

Hapoy Hannah’s wrapping upsome more pretty bows for Miss Betty! And she wanted her to know she’s so very pretty with, or without, bows!

Thanks for the smiles! Good job Saint Chuck!

Love to all,

2. rica55 said:

This whole thing just makes my heart warm and makes me smile from ear to ear.

3. Linda Morrice said:

Looks like she has made herself right at home 🙂

I’m so happy for all of you.

Linda and Tucker

4. mmrocker13 said:

Yay for good, happy pictures. They give me a warm fuzzy <3

5. lorimomofasaint said:

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I had to change her name to Betsy …my son is such a tyrant and had none of us calling her Betty. 3 year olds I swear. Lol he’s so stinking proud of her and will tell anyone that listens that he saved his new dog, that I guess I’ll let the punk name her hahaha 😉 I’m so in love with her. She’s so perfect. : D

6. fourminipups said:

What a gentle soul she is. How special your family is.

Luanne and Spirit Shooter

Yay Warm fuzzies. Betsy has a great family. Love the bows.

Michelle & Angel Sassy

8. penny4weims said:

Congrats Lori, she’s a cutie by any name.

Okay…..let me get this straight…..

We’ve got Saint Chuck…..we’ve got Betsy…….we’ve got the punk!!

L O L